It really helps me a lot! Before I installed it, my computer's hard disk crashed once, and important files were gone. Those files were my business proposals, and they were really important for me. I went to the repair store trying to restore them, but they couldn't get it done. I changed a new hard disk, and my files gone. After I installed this software, the bad experience doesn't occur again. It automatically fixes problems and gives me feedbacks.
---- Enoch Leonard
It really helps me a lot, good helper.
---- Amanda Stephen
An efficient way to resolve this internet explorer how to enable cookies is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the following steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of internet explorer how to enable cookies.
1. Remove the application which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to fix common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore: