I am 75 years old now, I am not an expert on computer. Sometimes I felt that I couldn't catch up the time, so I learned how to use the Internet years ago. But still, I cannot fix some small problems, and my grandson helped me to download this software. To be honest, it really helps me a lot. I believe seniors should also learn to use computer, and this software will be helpful.
---- Fabian Collins
I have never believed that a software can solve computer problems easily, Now I believe.
---- Borg Lewis
A fast solution to resolve this how to reload the recycle bin is to use SmartPCFixer. We suggest you to do the following steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of how to reload the recycle bin.
1. Remove the program which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to remove common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore: