I am always afraid of computer troubles, and I really admire those people who can repair computers. Several days ago, I just met a big trouble with my computer. When I played it as usual, it suddenly appeared a blue screen, and then the blue screen appears often. I was very worried, then my friend suggested me to have a SmartPCFixer to exam my computer. I just did so. Amazingly, I just clicked the mouse, but the problems were solved! Now I admire this software.
---- Carter Benedict
From I used it, I have loved my PC, It just looks like ie was a new computer!
---- Quentin Croft
A fast solution to resolve this how to delete all historyon internet explorer is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of how to delete all historyon internet explorer.
1.Remove the program which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate how to delete all historyon internet explorer error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.