It's so desperate that my computer shut down when I am working. Everything will be gone. All my effort will be wasted. How can I avoid this problem? I have found a software named the SmartPCFixer has good reputation. I bought it. It brought so much surprise to me! My computer has been always in good and safe situation since I bought this software.
---- Hayden Johnson
"A helpful tool when you decide whether you're going to keep a program."
---- Drew Tomlinson
An efficient way to fix this delete cookies for task manager is to use SmartPCFixer. We suggest you to do the following steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of delete cookies for task manager.
1. Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to get rid of delete cookies for task manager problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore: